Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More Parties?

I miss the time how we used to party together few years back and also the time of my life in Australia. Now, looking at the younger ones.. made me felt like i'm some old fart. NOOOO. devastating :( i'll have to party harder before my time is really running out.

And so here we are, celebrating Hendry, Tommy and Junior's birthday in Beer Factory @ Sunway Giza.

The usual drinking cycle: drinking hard, Hendry went kuku, more strange faces that have never met before and another night gone.

LET'S PARTY HARD!





for the birthday boys.

Toh's sister and cousin.

As usual, self-entertaining:





our senior from uq!




Half gone or.. SUPER gone?





all the pictures taken showed that i haven't really mastered my baby niki :( or rather..
other ppl can't handle her! :D




I've certainly missed my "pet" after the last time I met him in Melb.


scenes like this never failed to appear every drinking session.







drink.drink.drink.
and still drinking.
i felt like i'm becoming an...
alcoholic soon :/

No comments:

Post a Comment