Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Family Events

A month ago, my uncle and his family came down to visit us during school holiday and brought a baby girl (turning one soon). She's my relative's relative. So i guess, it somehow linked to me as a relative as well!

She's cute, weird and definitely one of the bravest baby I've ever met. She's not afraid of stranger as long as someone she knew is there, doesn't have to be close to her, as long she could see them. I've tried bringing her to my room myself, ended up she started yelling and teared. :( The good thing of all is, she really hardly teared.

She's super greedy when it comes to food. As long is food, she wants it... and she's barely even ONE-YEAR-OLD. tsk tsk. She doesn't like soft toy, she almost pulled out one of my soft toy's eye! She can't even sit still for one second, she just had to crawl all over the places. Her favorite thing to do? climb up and down the bed X1000 times, never get exhausted. PHEW. -_-'' playing with babies can be so tiring..

In my house snack corner:


waiting with determination.


my uncle super pampered her!


aaah. Satisfaction!


Mother's day
:

We went for celebration in mama's restaurant in Kota Damansara. It wasn't our first time there and the food were good. People who loves spicy food will love the dishes there. However, the price is quite expensive and its my treat that day! Rm300+. Shucks!

Totally forgotten about taking pictures, thus i only have a aftermath picture.


We ordered a few desserts, nothing really special:

bubur-chacha.


mango pudding.


ice kacang.


red ruby.


glutinous "something"


uncle and bro, look kind of similar right!


Happy mother's day! :)

And to someone who is hot and cold, can be super bitchy or super nice in times, just turned 24th last month, happy birthday to you, loves!


and his gf whom bake a urm... "chocolate marshmallow cake" for him!


and he is my brother.


yummm.
waking up at 6, finishing work at 6.
shyt, i hate working life. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment