Friday, March 11, 2011

New phase of life.

3 months of self-declared holiday ended just like a sudden rain only lasted for an hour. (THAT FAST!). I am practically still living under my own sweet fantasy world, thinking of holidays, traveling, shopping, etc... But something struck me hard today! It made me realized how cruel reality could be. Having to stuck in the jam for 2 hours after work AND on the first day of work -> ANGER, DEPRESSING, FRUSTRATION, EXHAUSTION.. do me a favor, just name me all the negative emotions you could think of!

On the journey home, i kept thinking... Oh God, what am i going to do with the rest of my life enduring such dreadful jam...?

SMACK!
As though i could hear someone whispering to me:
Welcome to the working world.
This is LIFE.
This is REALITY.
This is your NEW PHASE OF LIFE.

Oh dear Jesus!
I'm more than willing to work,
but please! anything but TRAFFIC JAMS!


and i'm gotta learn to be more positive and stronger to deal with my new phase of life now.
instead of frowning,
i should be smiling and counting my blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment