Friday, February 25, 2011

Simply Unexplainable

Again and again, questions like this always occurred to me :

Why are you going back to daycare again?
Are you doing charity work?

First of all, the reason why i always headed back to visit my previous working place is because i am very fond and felt a slight attachment to the kids over there. Is always something that prompted me to visit them, and sometimes, even overwhelming with what they said to you.
Secondly, this is not a charity work. They are a bunch of healthy and cheerful kids whom all came from a normal family background.

All grown up since the first time i met them - 2 years ago.
And there are a few new faces showing up, most of them are the existing kid's brother or sister.
Just like this little guy in the picture whom is a brother to one of my students.
His brother acts like a gangster and now its inherited by this little one.
Super naughty that will makes you go NUTS.
Still my favorite along these years.
Seeing her going to kindergarten made me feel like tearing.
OH i'm super old. :( DEPRESSING.
loves loves.


I had the best moment of my life that day,
when Jojo came up to me and said:
Tiffany jie jie, i like you so much la.
SHIT, and i just went all melting. :')
Simply unexplainable ecstasy feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment